Focusing on healthcare digital marketing can help plastic surgeons attract more patients. Medical SEO companies help plastic surgeons improve their website’s rankings in search engines such as Google and boost their online presence. With Valentine’s Day coming up, many people are seeking cosmetic surgical procedures to look their best, especially treatments that provide instant results with little downtime. Implementing the right SEO strategies can help plastic surgery practices amp up their online visibility and ranking to attract targeted traffic.
Tips to Improve Plastic Surgery Website’s SEO
- Choose keywords that suit the occasion: If you already have a good SEO strategy, then you know the significance of proper keyword research and the right tools for keyword research. Make sure to use long tail keyword or phrases that describe the services users are looking for. As local SEO is critical for plastic surgeons, make sure your listings on directories such as YellowPages, Yelp, and Google My Business are up to date. Use seasonal keywords to attract more patients.
- Mobile optimization is vital: Today mobile searches have overtaken desktop searches and are one of the major sources of traffic on Google. Make sure that you have responsive website so that they can potential patients can comfortably navigate your site using their mobile device.
- Use images and videos: Users are usually attracted to images and videos more than plain text. Posting images of the treatment or services that provide will allow potential patients to get an idea of what to expect. You can also post videos of your medical practice and give visitors a glimpse into popular treatment procedures. Make sure to put keywords into filenames and alt tags, and pick the right dimension and compress the images and videos for web pages to load faster.
- Develop themed landing pages: The landing page is the web page that appears in response to a click on a search engine optimized search result, marketing promo, marketing email, or online advertisement. Make your landing pages are attractive with the right images to make them colorful and trending.
- Social media: A good social media presence is one of the best ways to attract more patients to your website. On special occasions like Valentine’s day, make sure to post blogs or posts that awe potential users on social media to get more traffic.
- Be ready to handle incoming traffic: Whenever an offer or discount is put up on a site for a special occasion like Valentine’s day, it is bound to attract more traffic. If it’s a huge crowd, it can lead the server to crash. Make sure that your server is disaster ready to avoid a server crash.
- Improve the customer experience: Providing a great user experience is paramount for any website. Potential users to be able to navigate websites easily and find the product or service they’re looking for. Asking users to fill in many forms to get a service can damage the user experience. The faster a client understands how to request an appointment or get the information they want, the happier they will the customer will be. So, make sure your website provides a good user experience to your potential patients. With the challenges posed by the pandemic, many medical and plastic surgery website now offer convenient virtual consultations.
- Create promos: Offering popular procedures at discounts is a great strategy to drive revenue while gifting patients something they want. One way to do this is to offer your Facebook friends a discount on services, and request them to provide evidence that they “liked” your page. Offering a Valentine’s Day combination, such as “enjoy a discount by booking more than one treatment” and helping people pick the ideal combo treatment can increase traffic to more than just one product page of your website. Gift cards are also a great way to do something special for your top customers on Valentine’s Day, and other special occasions.
Having an SEO optimized website is important for plastic surgery practices to stay ahead of competition. Beyond the basic functions of a search engine, the relevancy of web page, factors of each search engine help make the algorithm of each engine important part of SEO design. An experienced provider of medical SEO services can help you implement the right SEO strategies that will integrate with your overall marketing plan to improve your online presence and bring in more visitors not only on special occasions but throughout the year.