People looking to get tummy tuck treatment are basically finding a way to look and feel fitter about themselves. Even though tummy tuck treatment is not a procedure meant for weight loss, it serves to provide aesthetic results where healthy dieting and exercising has fallen short. In face the most ideal candidates for tummy tuck in Dubai are those who are already following a healthy lifestyle but cannot address sagging skin or get rid of localized fat deposits that can adversely affect their mental health and motivation.
People who can relate to some of the following problems may find themselves to be good candidates for tummy tuck treatment. Remember the surgeon will still evaluate you in your pre-operative consultation to determine your eligibility and predict your results based on your medical history, expectations and biological peculiarities.
- You have undergone massive weight loss and experience loose and sagging skin around your midsection.
- Your midsection is not in proportion to the contours of the rest of your body.
- You are as close as possible to your healthy weight but your stomach circumference is still wide.
- You face functional problems in daily activities and exercise due to your flabby stomach.
- Your tummy hangs low over your thighs making fashion options limited.
- You are self-conscious about the way your tummy shows which is why you wear “high-waisted’ jeans.
- You are running out of clothes that fit both your thighs and tummy.
- You are insecure about the way your body looks both in and out of clothes.
- You would very much like to wear a bikini at some point in the future, but you don’t think you can get yourself to make it happen.
- You are willing to take up to 6 weeks off from work if you have to.
- You want to get rid of uneven stores of fat around your body and would very much like to keep it that way for the future.
Even after surgery there are a number of risks that are associated with tummy tuck treatment. Reading about them can help you avoid any complications when you undertake the surgery and would help you make a more educated decision about the choice of improving your quality of life through cosmetic surgery.
- Since treatment of fat deposits in the body are almost never 100% efficient. Some of the fat that remains behind is metabolized by the body hence increasing Triglyceride levels in the blood. It is important to avoid alcohol during this period since it replaces fatty acids in priority during the metabolism process.
- The intake of alcohol not only puts strain on your liver and kidneys after treatment, but in some forms of non-invasive tummy tuck treatment, it massively affects the extent of results that can be achieved.
- Be sure to follow only the antibiotic treatment prescribed by your doctor by completing the course. Excessive intake of medicine can be harmful to the body whereas minimal intake can raise the chances of infection happening in the treatment area.
- Even though fat cells are permanently removed through treatment, do not take this for granted. Since tummy tucks are not a method of weight loss, it is up to the patient’s diligence, motivation and responsibility to maintain those results through exercise and proper food for effective and long lasting results. Be sure to increase your water intake before and especially after treatment.
- After treatment, blood tests may produce abnormal levels of white blood cells and other products in the body but it will gradually go down and the patient should feel no need to be alarmed.
- Women who are lactating, pregnant or plan to have more babies are not ideal candidates for this procedure. It is best not to conceive during the recovery period otherwise a reversal in cosmetic surgery results will be noticed.
If you have more concerns and queries feel free to ask one of your specialists who would be glad to help you out and even through the whole tummy treatment process.