Embarking on a journey toward a healthy lifestyle can seem overwhelming and even discouraging. There are so many important ingredients for you to intake to provide your body with the proper vitamins and nutrients that it needs and deserves, especially before a workout. Using pre workout is a quick way to prepare your mind and body for a good workout. Choosing the right pre-workout will ensure simple and effective ingredients that work for your body based on your diet, body composition, and daily habits. Pre-workout is used for a plethora of reasons, mainly to maximize endurance and minimize recovery time, making your workouts more impactful. It is designed to help build muscle strength, reduce time to fatigue, and delay and reduce muscle soreness.
The benefits that this pre-workout gives are indescribable, plus it has a refreshing and energizing watermelon flavor that just adds to the list of amazing features. Keep reading to find out if pre-workout will be a good option for you for your next workout session.
First Things First
First, let’s cover the basics of pre-workout and why it is a great addition to your workout routine and overall health journey. As previously stated, this pre-workout is designed to maximize your endurance and minimize your recovery time. It will ultimately be formulated to fit your fitness needs and goals. Whether you are looking to build muscle strength, reduce time to fatigue, and delay and reduce muscle soreness, this pre-workout is created to meet your individual and evolving goals. Composed of several ingredients that mix wonderfully to produce amazing benefits for your body, this pre workout is formulated with caffeine, L-Theanine, L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, and BCAAs, working to fuel your workout and supercharge your recovery.
Now, if you are already active in your health and/or fitness journey, and have taken a pre workout before, then you probably know that there is a window of opportunity to reach your fitness goals after taking a pre workout. In most cases, you may want to start your workout almost immediately after consuming your pre workout, but sometimes, you have to wait for the pre workout to actually kick in and start working. This can be incredibly discouraging, and overall it is not feasible for everyone and their schedules and routines. Whether endurance or resistance training, taking advantage of the time immediately before the workout can help the body reach all types of fitness goals. Designed by a team of sports nutrition experts, each science-backed Personalized Pre-Workout formula has the most effective dosage including flexible amounts of creatine, leucine, caffeine, and L-theanine for users to get the most out of any workout.
Here are the Pros and Cons
Now for the part, you have been waiting for… pros and cons! Starting with the cons, these are the primary issues that people have with taking any pre-workout:
- It may make you feel jittery. Caffeine is one of the primary ingredients in many pre-workout supplements.
- It May cause water retention. Another popular ingredient in many pre-workout formulas is creatine, which has been shown to increase high-intensity exercise capacity and lean body mass gains from exercise.
- It may trigger mild reactions. Two additional ingredients in many pre-workout supplements are beta-alanine and niacin (vitamin B3). Beta alanine is an amino acid that reduces acidity in your muscles during exercise. High doses of niacin, can trigger a blood rush to the surface of your skin, resulting in red patches.
- It may cause digestive upset. This is caused by several other ingredients, such as sodium bicarbonate, magnesium, creatine, and caffeine. Also, using too little water when mixing pre-workout supplements may likewise upset your digestion.
- It May cause headaches. Citrulline is also added to some pre-workouts to increase blood flow to your muscles during exercise, resulting in enhanced muscle building. This increase in blood flow affects your brain as well as your muscles, leading some people to experience headaches and migraines. This is due to blood pressure changes in your brain’s small blood vessels.
As you can see, there are quite a few cons to taking pre-workout, which is pretty discouraging. I know you may be thinking taking a pre-workout is not worth all of those complications, and I completely agreed… Until I found out about a pre-workout that completely eliminates all of those problems and still provides amazing benefits. The pros of using pre-workout remain the ones that I listed initially:
- It builds muscle strength, reduces time to fatigue, and delays and reduces muscle soreness.
- Has the most effective dosage including flexible amounts of creatine, leucine, caffeine, and L-theanine for users to get the most out of any workout.
That is simply the key to preventing all of those negative effects of using pre-workout. This pre-workout allows you the opportunity to adjust the amounts of the ingredients that cause those cons to occur so that you can control how much you intake if you choose to intake it at all!
Another pro is that even if you are just getting started on your fitness journey, you will be aided along your journey, as it can be overwhelming at times. You will receive personalized feedback and guidance from a Registered Dietician that you will have free, 1-on-1 access to whenever you are in need of it. They will review your nutrition and provide suggestions, offer personalized advice to help you get the most out of your health journey, and recommend a fitness routine that is tailored to your personal fitness goals. Sounds like a double win to me!
Say goodbye to running away from pre-workout and prolonging your fitness goals because of the negative and, oftentimes harmful, effects of most pre-workout formulas. This pre-workout provides you with a safe and effective way to not only give your body the proper nutrients that it needs but also give you an impeccable mind-body connection to ensure that you are able to make the most of your workout routine.