Meticulous Research® – leading global market research company, published a research report titled “Global 5G Chipset Market by Application, by Chipset Type, by Frequency, by Processing Node, by Deployment Type, by Vertical, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2027”.
In terms of value, the 5G chipsets market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 52.7% from 2020 to 2027 to reach $23.5 billion by 2027. 5G chipsets are used across multiple industry verticals. These chipsets enable high-speed data connection for key applications, such as smart cities, automotive & transportation, and gaming & entertainment to provide customized user experience and optimize the efficiency of utilities and other services. The growth of the 5G chipsets market is majorly driven by the growing demand for high-speed data services, rapidly developing smartphone technology, and proliferation of IoT and connected devices. Additionally, rising government initiatives to build smart cities and increasing partnerships among major players for 5G deployment are the factors boosting the adoption of 5G chipsets.
To know more about 5G Chipset Market download report from bellow: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/download-sample-report/cp_id=5124
The global 5G chipsets market study presents historical market data in terms of value (2019), estimated current data (2020), and forecasts for 2027. The market is segmented based on application (automotive & transportation, smart factories, smart cities, gaming & entertainment, and smart retail), chipset type (application-specific integrated circuits, radio frequency integrated circuits, millimeter wave technology chips, and field-programmable gate arrays), frequency (below 1Ghz, sub 6Ghz, and above 24Ghz), processing node (7nm, 8nm, 10nm, and others), deployment type (smart devices, network infrastructure equipment, customer premises equipment, and others), vertical (automotive, public transportation, energy & utilities, telecom & it, industrial automation, consumer electronics, security & surveillance, retail, public infrastructure, and others). The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyses the market at the country-level.
To know about COVID-19 IMPACT on 5G chipset market-speak to our analyst, please click here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/cp_id=5124
Scope of the report
5G Chipsets Market By Chipset Type
- Application-specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC)
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits (RFIC)
- Millimeter-wave Technology Chips
- Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA)
5G Chipsets Market By Frequency
- Below 1Ghz
- Sub 6Ghz
- Above 24Ghz
5G Chipsets Market By Processing Node
- 7 Nm
- 8 Nm
- 10 Nm
- Others (11 Nm, 12 nm, and 14 Nm)
5G Chipsets Market By Deployment type
- Network Infrastructure Equipment
- Customer Premise Equipment
- Others (Signal Boosters and Firewall Hardware) (11 Nm, 12 nm, and 14 Nm)
5G Chipsets Market By Vertical
- Public Transportation
- Energy & Utility
- Telecom & IT
- Industrial Automation
- Consumer Electronics
- Public Safety
- Public Infrastructure
- Others (Media & Entertainment, Healthcare)
5G Chipsets Market By Vertical
- Automotive & Transportation
- Connected Vehicles
- Smart Infotainment
- Freight information Systems
- Smart Traffic Management
- Smart Parking
- Passenger Information Management
- Smart Factories
- Asset Monitoring
- Workforce Management
- Inventory Management
- Smart Cities
- Waste Management
- Smart Utilities
- Smart Building
- Smart Public Safety
- Smart Healthcare
- Smart Education
- Gaming & Entertainment
- Cloud-based Gaming
- OTT TV
- Smart Retail
- Store Analytics
- Smart Dressing Rooms
- Video Surveillance & Safety
5G Chipsets Market By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific (RoAPAC
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For compete analysis download Sample report from here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/request-sample-report/cp_id=5124
Based on application, the 5G chipsets market is segmented into automotive & transportation, smart factories, smart cities, gaming & entertainment, and smart retail. In 2020, the smart cities segment is expected to command the largest share of the overall 5G chipsets market. The large share of this segment is mainly attributed to the high applicability of 5G technology in solving key smart city issues and requirements, such as infrastructure and real estate management, prompt access to services, efficient transportation and logistics, public security and surveillance, efficient utility management, intelligent mobility, environment and pollution monitoring, and smart lighting solutions.
Based on chipset type, the 5G chipsets market is segmented into application-specific integrated circuits, radio frequency integrated circuits, millimeter-wave technology chips, and field-programmable gate arrays. During the forecast period, the millimeter-wave technology chips segment is projected to grow with the fastest CAGR. These chipsets have a larger bandwidth accommodating several subscribers.
Check [email protected] : https://www.meticulousresearch.com/enquire-before-buying/cp_id=5124
Key questions answered in the report–
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of application/chipset type/frequency/ processing node/ deployment/vertical/region?
- What was the historical market for 5G chipsets across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for the period 2020–2027?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global 5G chipsets market?
- Who are the major players in the 5G chipsets market?
- How is the competitive landscape and who are the market leaders in the global 5G chipsets market?
- What are the recent developments in the global 5G chipsets market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global 5G chipsets market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/countries?
To buy Report click here: https://www.meticulousresearch.com/buy_now.php?pformat=428&vformat=1270
Email- [email protected]
Contact Sales- +1-646-781-8004
Connect with us on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/meticulous-research