|Return to: Dental News|
Quick Market Assessment of 1300 Smiles Limited ((ASX:ONT)) – Premium Dental and Management Services Provider in Australia
1300SMILES Limited is a provider of dental and management services in Australia. The Company owns and operates full-service dental facilities at its sites in New South Wales, South Australia, and in over 10 centers in Queensland. The dentists using the 1300SMILES’s services range from new graduates to experienced dental professionals. It provides services in the areas of marketing, administration, billing and collections, and facilities certification and licensing to all participating dentists. 1300SMILES also provides all support staff, equipment and facilities, and sources all consumable goods using the buying power, which derives from group of dental businesses
This comprehensive SWOT profile of 1300 Smiles Limited brings a clear and an unbiased view of key strengths and weaknesses of 1300 Smiles Limited and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Contents of the Report
• Business description Corporate strategy
• SWOT Analysis Company history
• Major products and services Key competitors
• Key employees
• Executive biographies
• Key operational heads
• Important locations and subsidiaries
• Key manufacturing facilities
• Detailed financial ratios for the past five years
• Interim ratios for the last five interim periods
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
• Detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
• Analysis of company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
• Detailed report about competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
• Core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
• Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
• Option to scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
• Financial ratio in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
• Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, and product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team.
MarketsandReports.com is a syndicated report platform with wide variety of industry reports from reputed industry publishers. MarketsandReports.com is promoted by DART Consulting. MarketsandReports.com lists variety of reports at the best price with seasonal discounts and promotion codes.
This report is available at www.marketsandreports.com
For customized reports on similar topics, please contact DART consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org ...
News Release: Quick Market Assessment of 1300 Smiles Limited ((ASX:ONT)) – Premium Dental and Management Services Provider in Australia
Submitted on: December 24, 2016 06:46:17 AM
Submitted by: milan
On behalf of: www.marketsandreports.com