|Return to: Science News|
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Saudi Arabia
28 Dec 2016, Navi Mumbai, India: Market Reports on Saudi Arabia presents a new report on “NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Saudi Arabia” While this initiative has proven generally ineffective, sales of NRT smoking cessation aids increased significantly over the review period, mainly due to the increasing incidence of smoking-related illnesses.
In 2016, 4.6 million of the 5.6 million smokers in Saudi Arabia were men. Male and female smoking prevalence in the country continued to increase towards the end of the review period, with one million new smokers in the country over the course of the year. This was despite the increases levied in cigarette prices by the Saudi government in November 2015, which saw the price of a pack of cigarettes rise by 10.5%. While this initiative has proven generally ineffective, sales of NRT smoking cessation aids increased significantly over the review period, mainly due to the increasing incidence of smoking-related illnesses.
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Number of Smokers by Gender
2. Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value
3. Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth
4. NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value
5. LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value
6. Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value
7. Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth
8. Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value
9. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value
10. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value
For More Information Kindly Visit: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/life-sciences-market-research-reports-154/nrt-smoking-cessation-aids-saudi-arabia.html
For More Related Reports: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/search/?q=Smoking
About Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
Market report on Saudi Arabia is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Saudi Arabia starting from aeronautics to zinc (a-z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the sectors, companies, new products and latest trends.
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
Contact No: +91 22 27810772 / 73
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SArabiaResearch
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarketReportsOnSaudiArabia/
Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-reports-on-saudi-ar ...
News Release: NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Saudi Arabia
Submitted on: December 28, 2016 04:22:14 AM
Submitted by: Sharon Williams
On behalf of: www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/life-sciences-market-research-reports-154/nrt-smoking-cessation-aids-saudi-arabia.html