|Return to: Healthcare News|
Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Eyesight To Improve Vision Without Glasses
Weak eyesight problem generally happens due to deficiency of vitamins in body. Blurry vision, watery eyes and frequent headache indicate weakness in eyes. Deficiency of nutrients and infections can cause other eye problems also like macular degeneration, cataract, glaucoma and optic neuropathy. Harmful micro particles from air and water also affect eye parts that are exposed to environment. Generally most of the people suffer though myopia and hyperopia. In case of myopia or nearsightedness, one faces difficulty in seeing distant objects clearly whereas in case of hyperopia or farsightedness, it is difficult to see close objects clearly. People mostly use refractive glasses to see objects clearly. Cataract problem is the most common cause of vision loss at elder age which results in clouding in natural lens of eyes. Genetic and hereditary factors can also be accounted for causing eye problems. Lens, refractive glasses and laser surgeries only correct eye number but do not improve health of eyes.
One can use I-lite capsules which provide the best ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight. These supplements help in reducing eye number by improving health of eyes. Improvement in eye health helps one to see clearly without the help of corrective glasses. These supplements are beneficial in both the cases of nearsightedness and farsightedness. These herbal capsules provide vitamins which are essential for keeping eyes healthy. Nourishment provided by these supplements also delays the aging of eyes. Herbal formula of these supplements keeps eye muscles energized. These capsules give relief from dry eyes, muscular weaknesses and poor night vision and repair damage in eye parts too. Both men and women can consume these supplements and improve vision without glasses.
This ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight uses the following given herbs:
1. Baheda – This rejuvenating and laxative herb is highly beneficial for improving health of eyes. It also helps in treating various eye ailments.
2. Haritaki – Cleansing action of this herb clears infection, dryness and conjunctivitis from eyes.
3. Pipal – This herb effectively reduces ill effects of high blood sugar on eye muscles.
4. Badi elachi – This herb improves blood circulation and this increases supply of nutrients to eye muscles and optic nerves.
5. Honey – This herb reduces dryness in eyes, prevents macular degeneration and glaucoma and reduces risk of diabetic retinopathy. This ingredient effectively clears infection from eyes.
6. Jyotishmati – This herb reduces stress on optic nerves and thus gives relief from frequent headaches. So, it is included in this ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight.
7. Clarified butter - This ingredient is also called ghee which is rich in antioxidants and possesses antiviral properties. This herb helps in recovering from damage in eyes.
8. Safed musli – This herb reduces ill effects of high blood sugar which destroys blood vessels in eyes.
9. Amla – Vitamin C present in this herb helps in forming and maintaining collagen in cornea of the eyes.
10. Mulethi – This herb possesses antibacterial properties which protect eyes from bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
Take this ayurvedic treatment for weak eyesight continuously for at least 3 to 4 months to keep eyes healthy for prolong time. Include green leafy vegetables, kale, blackcurrant, carrots, citrus fruits, bilberries, eggs, fatty fish and almonds in your daily diet to achieve fast results.
Read about Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Eyesight at http://www.ayurvedresearchfoundation.in/product/ayurvedic-treatment-for-weak-eyesight/ Also know Herbal Treatment For Weak Eyesight at http://www.ayushremedies.in/product/herbal-treatment-for-weak-eyesight/ Read about Ayurvedic Supplements To Improve Eye Vision at http://www.holisticayurveda.in/product/herbal-eyesight-suppleme ...
News Release: Ayurvedic Treatment For Weak Eyesight To Improve Vision Without Glasses
Submitted on: January 12, 2017 08:18:14 AM
Submitted by: Mitul Ranawat
On behalf of: www.holisticayurveda.in